Industry Segments >
Corporate Real Estate
Corporate Real Estate (CRE): it sets the corporate image, impacts a company’s performance and worker productivity and is the second largest expense on most income statements. Effective CRE executives strive to proactively and strategically support the core business, align their organizations and operations to rapidly changing corporate mandates and deal with a constant stream of small and large issues — all requiring immediate attention. Among the ongoing challenges faced by CRE executives today: improving department and operating performance, lowering costs, time pressured decision making, managing complex vendor relations, and never-ending compliance concerns.
RealFoundations works with many of the largest companies in the world to develop and implement solutions that result in enhanced organizations, operations and the systems that are required to manage and improve the operating efficiency of their real estate operations and portfolios. Our expertise and individualized solutions allow RealFoundations to help you determine the most efficient operating model with the most appropriate management information tools for your business — freeing your time to focus on achieving your core business objectives.
Extracting the Value
Through the concept of CRE Business Intelligence, RealFoundations assists corporations in the development of a framework for effective decision-making and real estate management. By integrating information from multiple sources — real estate operations, HR, Finance and IT, as well as external vendors and suppliers, CRE Organizations become staffed with knowledge-based professionals who can effectively and efficiently manage and navigate the complexities of portfolio optimization, space acquisition, disposition and development, maintenance and operations.
To assess your company’s real estate operations, consider these questions:
- Are the corporation’s business strategies and real estate operations aligned?
- How well do you communicate with Senior Management, your Line of Business clients, your third party vendors, and members of your department?
- Do you know the basics of your corporate real estate portfolio: how big it is, how big does it need to be, how much does it cost, which departments occupy which space, or what are your short and longer term plans for each location?
- Is your portfolio and operational information readily available and integrated with Human Resources, Finance (including Fixed Assets), Space Management and Expense Allocation Management?
- Are your CRE’s practices, methodologies, policies and procedures considered best in breed? Are they consistently followed and are they effective?
- Are compliance efforts overwhelming department resources?
- How easy is it to answer these questions and do you trust your answers?
By partnering with RealFoundations, you will have access to years of real estate operations knowledge, strong relationships in the marketplace, insightful solutions and an unwavering level of detail and singular industry focus that have helped our clients achieve great success.