Public Sector Real Estate
Now, more than ever, executive agencies are focused on the efficient and economical use of assets comprising the government's $1.5 trillion real estate portfolio. Among the ongoing challenges faced by federal agencies: monitoring real property assets, developing asset management plans, improving access to data, and consolidating real property data into effective real estate management.
RealFoundations Applies its Real Estate Expertise to the Public Sector
RealFoundations strategically supports your asset management goals by improving performance and effectiveness.
Our expertise and individualized soltuions can help you determine the most efficient operating model with the most appropriate management information tools for your agency – freeing your time to focus on core agency objectives.
We work with many of the largest real estate organizations in the world to develop and implement solutions to enhance the organization, operations, and the management systems for their real estate operations and portfolios. Our experience and solutions will help you act upon the strategies that promote efficient use and management of your real estate portfolio.
Who We Have Worked With
RealFoundations has worked confidentially with many of the Fortune 500 companies and real estate organizations. These include:
- Global retailer with over 6,000 stores
- National bank with over 70M square feet
- Leading aerospace company
- Gobal media and entertainment company
- 18 of the top 50 commercial REITS
Our expertise in the real estate market segment has uniquely positioned RealFoundations to assist you with the management of your real estate portfolio operations.
Our Real Estate Expertise Provides Immediate Improvement Opportunities in the Public Sector
RealFoundations works closely with our clients to define strategies, develop better business processes, and implement technology to:
- Improve operating performance
- Optimize portfolios
- Manage the workspace
- Control costs
- Algin technology investments with strategic goals to create better visibility into data
- Utilize information business intelligence to proactively meet agency needs
- Transform organizations
- Automate data and minimize integrity issues
- Automate systems to better track utilization of individual spaces
- Help organizations run better through building automation and sustainability