With expanding demands for information from tenants, partners, reporting authorities and other shareholders, real estate organizations are demanding solutions that better enable them to organize, analyze and report on data. Business intelligence tools do just that by enabling a company to:
- Create a framework designed to support decision-making by transforming volumes of raw data into consistent, meaningful information
- Provide sophisticated analysis and reporting capabilities to a growing number of individuals within the organization
- Develop business analysis and reporting across multiple business areas in a format that makes sense
- Shift business analysts’ time from manipulating data to analyzing information
- Reduce the time spent gathering data from
- Make fact-based decisions using information from all aspects of the business
RealFoundations has identified multiple factors that are critical for a successful business intelligence solution. Take a moment to ask yourself the following questions:
- Have you defined your user requirements and the current status of your data?
- Do you know where your company’s benefits lie, and will the returns from your deployment depend on more efficient reporting, improved information access, and/or improved customer management?
- Is it repeatable? The greater the number of users and the greater the frequency of reports generated, the greater the potential return
- Is access to reports democratic? The most successful companies use a multi-tiered system to plan effective use of their business intelligence solution
Our focus on real estate uniquely positions RealFoundations as the resource best able to bring practical, real world experience to value-added consulting projects. We can simultaneously consolidate data from multiple sources and provide you with timely, relevant information for making sound business decisions. We can also help you determine your information requirements, select a solution to meet those requirements, and implement an individualized solution to help you reach your business objectives.