It is no secret that the real estate industry has traditionally been characterized by a high degree of localization and fragmentation. Compounding that reality are the requirements of M&A activity, the expansion of product offerings, SEC reporting requirements and geographic expansion — resulting in a high degree of non-integrated systems, duplicate data entry and manual processes. In most cases, there is a significant need for improved communication, efficiency and productivity.
With a Diagnostic Analysis, RealFoundations will leverage our extensive real estate experience to quickly assess your company’s technology applications, business processes, system applications and organizational structure. A robust set of results will provide senior management with alternative paths for improvement to support your company’s overall strategic goals. They can also be used to strategically plan for current and near term information technology needs.
A Tailored Approach
Your Diagnostic Analysis will be designed to address your specific needs and concerns. The critical elements within the analysis may include the following:
- Conduct a RealDiscovery collaborative work session with key management and staff to identify high-level processes and current pain points, define how systems are currently utilized to support those processes, and determine major requirements and priorities
- Assess the current organization, operations and systems at a high-level
- Identify and research alternative solutions, including the “order of magnitude” costs, efforts and pros and cons associated with each alternative
- Based on the work sessions, our findings will be compiled in a high-level
diagnostic assessment report that may:
- Outline the major functional requirements and assess the capability of current state to support the company’s requirements
- Identify several potential alternatives given the requirements, including “order of magnitude” cost, effort and the pros and cons associated with the various alternatives
- Provide a list of discussion points and recommendations regarding the potential improvement opportunities
- Include an executive summary discussion document that summarizes the requirements and outlines our findings, alternatives, conclusions, and recommended next steps
At the conclusion of the project, RealFoundations will conduct an executive work session with key management to present the final deliverable and discuss our findings. The findings, conclusions and recommendations in the diagnostic report will provide you with the necessary information to make informed decisions on how to proceed with resolving current issues, as well as establishing the framework for future planning.