Strategic Information Systems Planning
Real estate organizations are globally undergoing dramatic changes and shifts in their underlying operating models — a direct result of extensive M&A activity, expansion of product offerings, geographic expansion and an increasingly transparent and global economy. The trend of outsourcing key business processes to emerging service providers adds additional complexity, resulting in increasingly sophisticated Information Technology demands.
RealFoundations has an unmatched depth of experience that allows us to provide a unique perspective on industry trends, leading practices, and supporting technologies. We will team with you to quickly assess your current operational and systems practices, and measure the potential of new technologies to add value. Next, we will develop a detailed Strategic Business Systems Plan, which will give you:
- An overview of strategic business imperatives
- A current state assessment, which summarizes the state of the Information Technology organization today (profile of infrastructure, technology and applications, organizational structure and resources), user perceptions regarding the current level of Information Technology support for their needs and any existing gaps or opportunities for improvement
- A future state vision of how IT can enable your business imperatives, including a migration plan for moving from current to future state
- Identification of the major tactical initiatives
- A prioritized list of proposed project initiatives, based on current planned initiatives and value drivers, including tactical timetables and high-level estimated investment requirements
By defining a common vision, a set of goals and an action plan for augmenting or replacing your current systems, RealFoundations can help you align it with your business strategy. The end benefits include improved information sharing, cost reduction, growth, and seamless end-user functionality.